Babyccino "Spring!" Curriculum
Babyccino has some fresh new material! The Spring 2014 curriculum has just landed last week, and the theme is "Spring!" - featuring the elements of the nature around us via plants, bugs, water, and earth. This growth-themed series will encourage young children to explore our world with their senses, communicate with creative art, and express themselves through music and movement. Due to popular demand, this particular 8-class curriculum includes classes and activities for the holidays of Lag Baomer and Shavuos. Join the Babyccino team and watch your community of little sprouts blossom!!
Buy-in will include this complete package:
- The rights to use the name “Babyccino”
- The Babyccino promotional material – text altered to your needs
- The philosophy behind Babyccino
- The method to promote the classes
- The complete classroom layout (including links for furniture purchases)
- The Circle Time “how-to” (including song playlist and links for props)
- The fully descriptive Fall 2013 Curriculum (including links for supplies)
The Curriculum consists of a “theme”/unit, the music playlist for that theme, and 8 detailed classes. (We will be selling 3 different curriculums throughout the year – 8 fall classes, 8 winter classes, 8 spring classes.) It basically lays it all out for you – you can practically spend one Sunday getting things together off the list of items detailed here, set them aside all ready-to-go, and never have to plan another mommy & me again. Seriously.
You should hit up the Babyccino facebook page to get an idea of what I’m talking about. There you can view full photo-documentation of all our previous classes and you’ll see what it’s all about.
Happy Spring and Chag Sameach to you all!!