Enter Babyccino. A chic meet for mod moms and their tots. Here you can find everything you need to know to go about setting up your very own Babyccino. From the philosophy behind our signature classes, links to furniture for the Babyccino "classroom", how to create a stimulating and engaging circle time, customize your own Babyccino postcard, set up centers for creative art and expression, Judaic discovery, music and movement, sensory stimulation, dramatic play, parallel play, and social interaction. Here we will guide you in how to cater this class toward the mom, while still being solely focused on the creative and social development of the child.
To buy the Babyccino curriculum now, just click the button below, and see which series are currently available for purchase. Want a sneak peek? Check out the Gallery for a slew of photo documentation. Continue scrolling through for more details, photos, and testimonials.
A Babyccino Curriculum includes this complete comprehensive package:
- The rights to use the name “Babyccino” for a 'Mommy and Me'
- The Babyccino promotional material – text altered to your needs
- The philosophy behind Babyccino
- The method to promote the classes
- The complete classroom layout (including links for furniture purchases)
- The Circle Time “how-to” (including song playlist and links for props)
- The fully descriptive 8-class Curriculum (including links for all supplies)
The Curriculum consists of a “theme”/unit, the music playlist for that theme, and 8 detailed classes. It basically lays it all out for you – you can practically spend one Sunday getting things together off the list of items (which you will be able to pull up on-the-go in an app on your phone), set them aside all ready-to-go, and never have to plan another mommy & me again. Seriously.
You can also find Babyccino on Facebook - the page is chock-full of photo albums, and you can get a better idea of what it's all about.