Here's some links of things I've seen this week that I've been meaning to share:
- Those needle felted alphabet balls make for an instant heirloom + heaps of learning: letters, numbers, shades of colors...
- Did you hear the fabulous news from H&M??
- How fun would this concept be for a Purim? (Too bad my husband is hooked on being DJ Lance!)
- This has got to be the most glamorous way to jot down a mom's many little blurbs.
- This puzzle rug is pretty rad!
- Did you see the Justin Beiber Shema video? It's gone viral! Gotta be tough to have so many different "gods" to pray to. Boy, am I glad my life is simplified by having just The One.
- A modern and tangible take on the Family Tree puts it right up there on the wall!
Thankfully, the sun is peeking through those stubborn rain clouds; we plan on doing some serious outdoor shopping this afternoon, then having family dinner of spinach-pesto cheese lasagna, arugula salad, and garlic toasts. After Freida is tucked-in (and when my husband returns from playing Sunday basketball) we'll be sitting down to enjoy the new Sofia Coppola movie Somewhere (we landed a Screen Actors Guild "for your consideration" copy from a friend of a friend - all about the connections!). Enjoy your weekend!!!